Phase 1 - Financing, Design & Licensing
How do I pay for it?
Who should I hire?
How do I get my project licensed?
How can I build to the high standards I require?
- FINANCING - Assistance with obtaining appropriate financing for the project if needed, including arranging the services of a land appraiser and mortgage broker.
- PROFESSIONAL TEAM - Hiring and supervising the most appropriate surveyor, architect, engineer and consultants for each specific situation in coordination with the client
- CONTRACTS - Assisting in the drafting of contracts with professionals and consultants.
- DESIGN - Development of design program in coordination with the client and professionals
- LICENSING - Preparation of plans for submission to Municipality
- INTERFACING - With neighbors and appropriate authorities in order to procure all necessary approvals, permits and licenses.
Phase 2 - Construction Planning
- Review of architect’s and consultants’ working drawings and specifications
- Assisting in the preparation of specifications and bills of quantities; administration of tenders to contractors; assessments of competing bids; negotiations with contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers; recommendations on price vs. quality; awarding final contracts.
- Assisting in the drafting of contracts with contractors and suppliers, with protections to safeguard the client against damages or other liabilities.
- Preparation of detailed budgets
Phase 3 - Construction Management & Supervision
- Management and supervision of project construction as per the highest standards.
- General overseeing of the project's progress to advance its implementation through completion in accordance with the building license, plans, specifications, quantities, budget and tender documents.
- Review and approval of all offers received and invoices submitted for payment.
- Arranging meetings or on-site visits with the client, the architect and/or the contractors and consultants whenever necessary for the efficient implementation of the project.
- Preparation of regular reports reviewing the progress of the project and its costs.
- Making best efforts to insure contractor and consultant compliance with contracts.
- End of project inspection with punch lists of final repairs and supervision of their execution
- Recommendations on final acceptance of the project and assistance in obtaining the occupancy permit.